Thursday, June 11, 2009

I miss

I miss colleagues at RSH(Gina, Joy, Mylene, Mina and Rose)

I miss my housemates(Anita,Mars and my crying partner Ems)

I miss my college friends(Leizel, Marshia, Hermie, Winnie and my Betchay)

I miss my high school friends( Angela, Sheila, Catherine and partner Claudette)

I miss holy week

I miss Christmas

I miss Glorietta, Landmark and Greenbelt

I miss SALE in Megamall

I miss Rocks, sbarro and jolibee

I miss LFS(last full show)

I miss Halo-halo, Bibingka and palabok

I miss ube-cake and ube ice cream

I miss my Mom’s cooking and never ending reminders

I miss my Tatang’s face when he’s mad

I miss my ugly sisters who are now very pretty and smart

I miss Victory liner (Makati-Guagua)

I miss jeepney ride

I miss Ate Rose our landlord telling me “sana next time no more telebabad”

I miss kids at Tuloy-Don Bosco

I miss my YMC-Makati Aikido group

I miss Don Bosco Church

I miss Greenbelt Chapel

I miss rushing for work and cursing the traffic

I miss jeepney’s horn & noise pollution

I miss PICC jog during weekends

I miss family and relatives who always says that I’m pretty (feeling)

…I miss the smile of fellow Filipino people.

No comments: