Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hamster

The night before Albert’s birthday, I showed him our plan to visit Escape Theme Park at Down Town East. I showed him the rides we planned to take.

The next day, on his birthday, just after he woke up, he told us that he didn’t want to visit Escape. Here was our conversation:

Mommy & Daddy: Happy birthday Albert!
Albert: I don’t want to go to Escape. I don’t want to ride car rides.
Daddy: Then what do you want?
Albert: I want a pet.
Mommy: What pet do you want?
Albert: I want to have a horse.
Mommy and Daddy: A HORSE?!
Albert: Yes a horse
Daddy: How about smaller one like a hamster?
Albert: Hamster is ok.

After having a birthday lunch at Swensen’s, we had a colouring activity at Kiddy Arts Paradise. Albert specifically chose a car to colour. Then, he went for a merry-go-round and rode a choo-choo train.

We went to Serangoon North Pet Center to fulfil our promise to Albert. We let Albert choose the hamster. After looking at different hamsters, he settled for a gray-coloured one.

click here photos

No comments: