Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hair Cut

Albert will go back to school after almost 2 months of vacation including our Euro trip. So yesterday I sent Alvin and Albert for a hair cut. This was the only 2nd time Albert went to a barber shop. I usually cut his hair but I thought I couldn’t cut because his hair is so thick. I was really hoping that he won’t cry as he’s not used of other people cutting his hair. I’m glad he didn’t. I was surprised that he behaved above my expectations.

After their hair cut we went to the playground and let him play for a while. But it was cloudy so we decided to rush and go back home. But we got caught by the rain so we had to wait at the food court until the rain stopped. At the food court, I met and chatted with a mom and son whom I thought was the same age as Albert. During our chit chat we both discovered that our sons have the same birthday and same year.

The rain stopped after almost 30 minutes. Before we went home, I asked Alvin to buy 4D (a lottery) using Albert’s birthday combination. I checked if we strike but unfortunately, we didn’t. Hahaha!

No comments: