Tuesday, September 6, 2005

Tuesday Morning with AJ



Today is Tuesday and I was behind schedule for work but it is quite worth-it. After doing my morning routine which includes bathing AJ, fixing his bed and preparing his fresh juice, AJ went for his morning walk. Then I prepared myself for work. Same with my daily schedule, I would rush down to the estate park before I go to office. I was still far from AJ but I could sense his sadness the way he stared at me. As if he was saying to me, “Mommy you’re going to work again”. Then I carried and cuddled him. I felt his happiness while feeding him with fresh pear juice that I made just for him. I enjoyed so much talking to him. Hearing all his giggles and sounds made my heart pound. Then I didn’t realize that I was almost late for work but I still stayed for about 5 minutes more. While writing this blog, I am wishing for the time to go faster so I can go back home and see my son soon again!.

No comments: