Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Feeding infants during the first 6 months

I want to share this experience of mine to all new mothers out there…I felt sad and I blamed myself because my son lost his appetite for a week. It’s like he didn’t want the taste of the milk and his feeding got lesser and lesser. I noticed only on last Sunday because it’s the only day I stayed the whole day with him. I searched from the net what could be the possible reasons. One of the reasons is feeding fruit juice before 6 months. It alarmed me because I fed AJ fruit juice when he was three months old only. From what I read, you can feed juice only if your son is constipation during his 1 st six months. Take note that carrot juice can cause constipation while pear juice can help to have a fast motion. Apple juice is somewhat more balanced from what I have experienced during the two weeks of feeding AJ. Infants need more nutrients and vitamins from their milk which fruit juice cannot provide during the first 6 months.

1 comment:

ColinKlinkert said...

The Best of Weblog Empire: week ending 18 September 2005
Its been a while since our last best of post, but with some really, really big changes on the way what better time to celebrate some of the excellent content from across the network.
My affiliate site:free email