Thursday, August 1, 2013

sometimes words can give too much happiness

It was a sleepover night in Albert's room. While we were in bed, I showed to Albert that my hands were having tremours and he asked me why I was having tremours. I told him that sometimes when our hands are too tired or exposed to heat for a long time and if we wash them right away, this will happen. He took the Vicks and offered me a massage. He said that, next time if I needed to cook food for visitors I need not prepare and cook lunch for him. He said that he could buy at school anyway, he said that he wont get mad, sad, upset or angry and he understood that im busy. Actions speaks louder than words but sometimes words can give too much happiness. I felt like I was carebears in the clouds. Too happy that my little boy cares about me.

No comments: