Tuesday, July 30, 2013

37th Birthday

18 Jul 2013
I'm 37 years of age now. Thirty seven years was not perfect or smooth life. Lots of downs but the ups are very appreciated more. The struggles taught to be a mature and wiser person. I thank God for His guidance during my struggles in life. I promised myself not to complicate my life and try to live simply while still fulfilling the desires of my heart. I thank God... 1. For having a kind-hearted husband.
2. For having Albert into our lives. 3. For good heath
4. For managing to lose weight.
5. For the continous recovery of my mother who is undergoing chemotherapy for her breastcancer.
6. For having a chance to be with my mother during her operation
7. For the chance to go back Philippines frequently so I could my mother more.
8. Having more time with Albert
9. Having more time with Alvin, even just listening to our favorite music or watching favorite tv show.
10. Chance to travel and see the world but still hoping to explore more.
11. For accepting to sell Tresor, my first baby business.
12. For embrasing the new chapter of my life.
13. For accepting to be a housewife
14. Learning to love myself
15. Having more "me time" even just 2 hours a day.
16. Having time to exercise and be fit.
17. Learning new hobby...painting. 18. Acknowledging my weaknesses and improving to a better person.
19. Having 90% stress-free life.
20. Having time to serve Alvin and Albert.
21. Enjoying my own pace in my kitchen and to cook quality food for my family.
22. Less time facing my computer and more time facing beautiful things and sorroundings
23. Having a 90% worry-free life.
24. Stop thinking how to be rich but to have a quality life and a good retirement is enough.
25. Be thankful to every little things happening in my life.
26. Having few good friends
27. Continue sharing posts about good things and avoid the negative part of life.
28. For listening more
29. Keeping intouch with old friends
30. Appreciating more achievements of Albert.
31. Keeping positivity and good vibes.
32. Keeping a balance life.
33. Having 7 hours sleep everyday.
34. Having time to pray and be thankful for all the goodness of our God.
35. Having time to reflect daily.
36. Motivate others more.
37. Love more and expect less in return.

No comments: