Friday, November 18, 2011

Brownies

brownies copy

I really have difficulty in baking. I need to repeat many times to get the result that I expect. For these brownies, this is my nTH time already. I love brownies and my son Albert too. Albert is playing Bakery Story in iphone and asked me to bake brownies. He said it only takes him 1 minute to bake brownies.

Ingredients

1/2 cup melted butter
2 eggs
1 cup white sugar
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder

3 tablespoons melted butter
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup confectioners' sugar

Directions

1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 15 minutes. Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
2) In a large beat the eggs, add the melted butter and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
3) Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
4) To Make Frosting: Combine 3 tablespoons butter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar. Frost the brownies while they are still warm.

1 comment:

Cathy Pieroz said...

Mmm can't go past a good brownie, and these look great! - Cathy Pieroz at Ray White Alexandra Hills