Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Chicken

BCW

wrapped chicken

It was our wedding anniversary so I called my mom because I wanted to ask how to cook the chicken cordon bleu. But instead of following cordon bleu recipe, I made some modifications. I wrapped the chicken breasts with bacons instead of the usual bread crumbs before frying.


· 2 chicken breasts, skinned and deboned
· 10 slices bacon
· 4 pieces picnic ham
· 4 stripes of cheese
· salt and pepper

Pound chicken breast thin between 2 plastic bags or simply slice in butterfly style. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Marinate in 15-30 minutes.

Lay the chicken, ham and cheese then roll. Wrap the roll in bacon. Tie it using string.

Deep fry for 5 minutes.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Nice! I'll try this at home, too. :)

-www.crazycatsville.i.ph

Karen said...

thanks natalie.