Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our Luggage(Europe 2009)

Finally, we’ll be flying in several hours time. I planned to sleep longer than usual but still woke up at my normal waking time. I was probably just excited (and anxious) for the trip.

We’ll be traveling for 18 days (including air travel times) and will be visiting places where the temperature ranges form 8-18 degrees Celsius. Winter Time and Cold Wear’s list suggests that we need 3 layers of clothing. I spent a lot time just planning what to include in our luggage…I didn’t want to spend extra money to buy necessary things in Europe (because I heard that its expensive to buy stuff there). After listing down everything that we would need for 18 days, I discovered that we needed to pack at lot for the three of us. Instead, I decided just to pack for 7-9 days and we will just find a laundry shop around our hotel.

Our packing list
Alvin’s Conference
4 Long sleeves
2 Pants
1 Coat
2 neck tie
4 handkerchiefs
1 belt


Tops
Inner (long john, intimate wear, shirts)
6 Dad
6 Mom
8 Albert
Mid Layering (sweater/cardigan)
2 Dad
4 Mom
4 Albert
Mid Layering (long sleeves)
3 Dad
3 Mom
3 Albert
Outer wear(jacket/coat/windbreaker)
1 Dad
1 Mom
2 Albert
Sleepwear (tops and bottoms)
4 Dad
4 Mom
6 Albert

Bottoms (corduroy/jeans)
2 Dad
4 Mom
3 Albert
Underwear
8 Dad
15 Mom
8 Albert


Accessories

Cotton socks
6 Dad
6 Mom
6 Albert

Belts
1 Dad
1 Mom
1 Albert

1 Backpack
1 umbrella
1 water bottle
Sunglasses
Albert’s milk powder

Toiletries
Lip balm
face moisturizer
body moisturizer
tooth brush & tooth paste
comb
nail cutter
shaver
shaving cream

Medications
Pei Pa
Cold & flu remedy
Fever & pain
White flower
Plasters
Bengay ointment

Extra for suppers
3in1 wheat sachets
Biscuits

I managed to pack all of the above in 1 large and 1 medium luggage bag. I also packed 1 empty sports bag as spare.

Planning our trip was really fun indeed.

No comments: